• In the Spotlight:

Cafemom frauds- what do u think?

Half of the people that post the imfamous "am I pregnant" question even after already having had a negitive test there fishing for people to make them feel better about it or feel like there pregnant.
we all know these women, the ones that lie about pregnancy all the time for attention, do you think alot of these women flock to this website for attention?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• what do I think? I think you are judgmental. Who cares if they want attention? We all want attention some time. What harm does it too to give someone attention? If you don't like their question then don't read it.
    Anonymous

• SOunds like the pot calling the kettle black...funny she got all judgemental to call you jdugemental. LOL Yes I think they probably want a different result and they need someone to talk to it about.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:05 PM on May. 22, 2009

• wow, I never knew that about myself. Hey!, do you think the people who say that they're moms are lying for attention too?
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 4:07 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Dear Pot,

You are black

Kettle.
    Anonymous

• I think some moms are jealous of another mom getting attention because they do not get attention themselves.
    Anonymous

• I say.... who cares (besides you of course, OP)?
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 4:19 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I went through a situation last winter,where a "woman" was on here, having just had a baby, a hysterectomy, her husband left her,and she had cancer. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt,so I did what I could to help her. Talked to her on the phone, even. I could never totally understand her when we talked,she talked very low. I found out why, later. "She" was actually a "he",or a transsexual, or whatever,still not sure. On here, just trying to get attention. "It" had actually posted several different "due dates" in several different groups,and a bunch of the moms started reporting "it" to CM admins,and finally did some investigating. I actually called directory assistance,and the number I had been calling belonged to a man. I felt like a total fool,and like I'd been had. It's really shaken my faith in my fellow man,and made me more leery of trying to help others, who might genuinely need my help.
    Anonymous

• sounds like like someone has more friends that her lol.
    Anonymous

• could care less. As long as they looking to the government to solve their problems with my tax money.... Not my problem
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:29 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I dont really care i guess if someone need some that bad id talk to them. they maybe really sad or depressed. maybe they cant have kids, or maybe they've lost one who knows....when my daughter was stillborn i went for months pretending at work and stuff that i had a baby at home. i was so depressed. i finally went and talk to someone and got professional help. i knew it wasnt right to do that but it made me feel better after my loss and at the time it kept me from alot worse. anyone who has loss a child or heald a dead child in there arms is truley never the same. it did alot to me emotinally. it took a long time befor i got better to. so im not going to say its wrong or right im here for anyone...
    Tarrin1Mommy

Answer by Tarrin1Mommy at 4:35 PM on May. 22, 2009