What if anything can i do to keep my hair from curling n frizzing when i sweat or it gets wet?

I spend 45 mins make sure its straight id like to keep it that way. Also any tips on getting that nice messy curly look u no its messy but looks nice? I tried gel n hairspray n my hair just sux lol

MamaOf3Girls09

Asked by MamaOf3Girls09 at 4:13 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Moisture is always going to win in this situation.. some things you can do to help are use a mousse and when the hair is wet or sweaty.. don't mess with it.. the more frizzy hair is touched the worse it will get. Keep a hair tie or clip or bobby pins in your purse to put it up.
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 4:40 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Do you use a flat iron? Use a Chi and a straightening serum. Best purchases ever. Worth the price. Don't go cheap with hair.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 5:30 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I think the Aveda smooth infusion style prep is even better then the Chi serum. The smooth infusion is the best. I agree with teacher don't go cheap with hair.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 10:58 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Nexxus Sleek Memory Straightening smoothing spray (can be found at wm) expensive(almost$12 for 7.5oz.) but so worth it..and a good flat iron.
    mkagdchcetdy

Answer by mkagdchcetdy at 2:58 AM on May. 23, 2009