Does your husband or boyfriend get jealous of your relationship with your child?

Acts as though you never show him attention anymore or like you two dont spend time together???

Tarrin1Mommy

Asked by Tarrin1Mommy at 4:14 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Nope
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 4:15 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Yes, and sometimes I'm so stressed from it, I can't Please everybody
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 4:15 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Yes, my ex did, he resented my son, he was from a previous marriage. It's one of the many reasons he's my ex...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:18 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Lol That what i tell my boy...." Theres to many men wanted me at once i cant take all this lol"
    Tarrin1Mommy

Answer by Tarrin1Mommy at 4:22 PM on May. 22, 2009

• yes. i thought he was kidding when he said something to me about it. but now i see it happening. he always wants to drop the baby off and go somewhere just the two of us. hardly spends time with the baby alone. doesnt help me put him to bed or bathe him or feed him. its disappointing.
    Anonymous

• Yes, because he says our relationship changed after having my DD. We use to really enjoy "our time" and we still get that time but it just isn't the same for some reason. I think we are coming up on the 7 year itch too! LOL!
    Anonymous

• I'm a lucky one I guess...we always seem to agree when we need "just us" time and when to include the kids...I feel like we have a healthy balance.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 5:29 PM on May. 22, 2009

• no, im the one who is like that... when my daughter is being bad i try to do the right thing u know tell her what she did wrong... but he gets mad at me and babys her.. so i get a little jealous of her and i feel like i dont get enough time with him.. he comes home and plays with them we have 2 kids and then when they r asleep and its time for us to spend time hes tired and wants to go to sleep. :(
    Anonymous

• yes and no. DF works allll the time at night and i go to school in the morning so we never see each other so we make a date night. Hes off on mondays (the only night all week) and every other monday we do something together (or as a family) and on the off mondays he will go see his friends or i will go see mine. He always let me take the parent reigns until he started staying home in the AM with her while im at school and now he helps soooo much more when we are both here. He realized i was not exaggerating when i said being a mommy is hard!
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 6:10 PM on May. 22, 2009

• No. I don't neglect his needs or mine because we are parents. Marriage is number one priority then comes kids and everything else. My son is well cared for, loved and has a great life. He has two parents who love each other and him. We don't typically fight and we have loads of family time because we are working as a team.
    Anonymous