Kids Cheating and Military

So my husband cheated on me when I was Prego with our son 3 times with 3 diffrent ppl....then 3 months later my stupid ass married him just because our son then about a year and a half ago right after I had our daughter he was sending his brothers wife emails saying he wants to do her and then he never wanted to talk about any of this but all he could say was I still love u dont leave me I love our kids but I am the kind of person that has to talk about it ...he wouldn't so I ended up cheathing on him I thaught at the time it would make me feel beter and get it off my mind but the problem is that I cheated on him with my ex I never got over and would have probley married had it not been for me thinking if I didn't marry the man I had a child with I was a bad person. I told my husband that I cheated and he seems fine with didn't even want to ask why I did it I tryed telling him but nothing. he however has not for 1 1/2 year

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Then just get a divorce. Being a military spouse is hard. Being a spouse period is hard under the best circumstances. It is obvious with actions of both you and your spouse that your relationship is toxic. Do you want your children to grow up thinking infidelity is okay? For you son to one day cheat on his wife because his daddy did it, or for you daughter to think it is okay to use her sexuality to insight jealousy in her spouse? Perhaps if you and your husband get a divorce you can both set a better example of values and morals for them.
    Why would you degrade yourself and sleep with another man? It obviously didn't hurt your husband, it hurts you and your self worth. I think you need a new life, and one when the person you married doesn't bring out the worst in you. Get a divorce and start a new life.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 4:48 PM on May. 22, 2009

• ok this seams like a book but he hasnt cheated on me and I know he would have never married me either if it wasn't for our son and it seems like we have nothing in common what should I do?
    Anonymous

• couldnt live with that drama. You both sound like you need to grow up and find out if you want to be married and act accordingly.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:26 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Get a divorce. Seriously. You are not happy he is not happy and two wrongs never ever make a right. Just move on. It doest make you a bad person. We all make mistakes big and small.

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 4:26 PM on May. 22, 2009

• gosh I keep thinking of thing to say...he has been in the military for 6 years and deployed 3 of them and we are never together he disiplins the kids but doesn't know them
    Anonymous