If you had a c-section...

Does it hurt to sit for a long time? I had one 12 weeks ago and I work at an office job full-time. It hurts my incision to sit for a long time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had a belly before i got prego so i have extra skin it was uncomfortable to sit a long time if it was Hot n sweaty but otherwise no n ive had 2 csections
    MamaOf3Girls09

Answer by MamaOf3Girls09 at 4:25 PM on May. 22, 2009

• mine mostly hurt to get up and down. but if i did sit for a long time then went to get up, yes it did hurt. or to move at all it hurt.
    trl30

Answer by trl30 at 4:25 PM on May. 22, 2009

• talk to your doc hon, be sure there isnt an issue.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 5:13 PM on May. 22, 2009

• yes but for me it was cuz my incision would get so hot becuase my belly folded down over it. it would sting like crazy!
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 6:36 PM on May. 22, 2009

• i honestly don't remember 12 weeks after the c-section (and it was not even a year and a half ago). i believe it bothered me, but not painful.

GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 7:02 PM on May. 22, 2009