What do you think?

I am just curious to see what other Mom's think. My daughters first birthday is coming up and EVERYONE keeps asking me what I want them to get her. Well I got something in the mail from Toys R Us saying you could do a first birthday registry and I thought about making one so people have an idea of what to get her but I am worried that some people are going to be annoyed with it. What do you think and please be honest...

MommytoBe987

Asked by MommytoBe987 at 4:33 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nope, i wouldnt,...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:38 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I agree, I wouldn't do it. For a one year old a couple outfits and maybe a couple new toys and mainly money for the college account.

Answer by Bmat at 4:43 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I don't know if I would do a registry. It seems a little pretentious. Just Babies R Us trying to get some more $$! I think it would be fair for you to give people ideas like: books, toys that are educational, savings bonds, gift cards. You know, be general so they can pick out what they want and you won't get too many outfits and pointless toys.
    Indygirl18

Answer by Indygirl18 at 4:57 PM on May. 22, 2009

• no thats greedy
    Anonymous

• Tell everyone savings bond or a donation to a college fund. Unless you need clothes or something for her.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:51 PM on May. 22, 2009