I'm wondering how I got pregnant.

we used a condom and it didn't break but i don't think he put it on right, it was only half way on. Can that of got me pregnant? Do Women feel the condom breaking?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well-if it wasn't on right-then it wouldn't work right. There is only ONE way to properly put on and use a condom. Any other way-might as well not even bother. Plus, if you guys were fooling around before putting it on-then precum can get ya pregant too!!
    Anonymous

• there could have been a hole in the condom before he even put it on, honestly, if a guy keeps the condom in his walet, it happens alot that way..
    mommy2be1308

Answer by mommy2be1308 at 4:41 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Magic
    Anonymous

• Condoms are only 85% affective. Sometimes they get tiny tears or holes in them that you don't notice. My DH and I had a condom break one time and didn't realise until he later took it off.

Plus if you did anything to allow precum to enter you or messed around afterwards that cum could have entered you that way.

If you have sex you can get pregnant. Abstinance really is the only fool proof birth control method.
    Anonymous

• Just because you used a condom does not mean you are totally protected from getting pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Emaculant Conception? lol Have to agree, if you have sex, you can get pregnant. PERIOD!!!
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 4:52 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I know that there was a chance of pregnancy either way, i was just wondering if that is maybe how it happened
    ABUHLINGER

Answer by ABUHLINGER at 4:52 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Sex is what got you pregnant :)
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:44 PM on May. 22, 2009

• one drop is all it takes!!!! :) congrats on your pregnancy!!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 8:51 PM on May. 22, 2009