is it time to leave?

I need some advice...My dh has decided that i am making it nearly impossible for him to start his business. I had a $14 check come back as a judgment. He is pissed and yelling at me because now the money that I am taking out of MY 401K for a loan to start up his business will have to go on my stupid check that I told him that i wrote when i wrote it.
He has now ordered that i will not use a check again unless it is to pay bills and if i EVER have another check that gets returned he will take me off the account.
Now I am his B*^$ch?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• I would tell him to kiss my A** & leave. I would not let any guy treat me like that.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 5:05 PM on May. 22, 2009

• some guys are just CREEPS
    Anonymous

• Has your relationship with him always been this difficult, or has he recently changed? I suspect that the two of you would benefit from couples counseling, with a clergy person or other trained professional; if he won't go, you should go alone for help in how to deal with him.
    That money that you are taking from your 401k, unless it is a loan, will cost you a lot of taxes and penalties; around 35%.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:23 PM on May. 22, 2009

• 401k is worthless anyway, money depreciates, and the interest does not cover the depreciation.

Better off to use it wisely, a good investment.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:05 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Thats abuse. You aren't a child and he doesn't own you. Tell him to beat it and leave. You'll be happier in the long run.
    Anonymous