• In the Spotlight:

sexual harrassment

Is it sexual harrassment if a guy texts you horrible nasty stuff. Saying he is going to ram u ect ect u tell him to stop textin and he doesnt?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes and its also stalking...call the police, and save the texts.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 5:10 PM on May. 22, 2009

• he stopped now so wouldnt i look silly going to the police tomorrow. i no him cuz i went to school with him
    Anonymous

• That is deffinently sexual harrassment.
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 5:16 PM on May. 22, 2009

• go to the police anyways... and maybe sue him for txt charges LOL... i had some mental kid get my number from my church and started texting me stuff, and i didnt have a text plan so it raked up my bill a couple hundred... his mommy had to pay for it cuz i complained and threatened to sue.
    Ginanne

Answer by Ginanne at 5:36 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I would go to the police any way. Just because he stopped right know does not mean that he wont do something crazy. If you go to the police and show them the text's then they will already know he is crazy and will be able to help you better in the future.

joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 6:38 PM on May. 22, 2009

• It is sexual harassment, and I would still go to the police.
    happymom0724

Answer by happymom0724 at 6:42 PM on May. 22, 2009