whats the fastes way you lost weight?

what techniques or things did u use? cuz famous people loose weight like in 3 months or less... advice

Hyde3

Asked by Hyde3 at 5:23 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• barfing.......

just kidding do not do this.

The reason they lose weight so fast is because they have personal chefs & a trainer that hounds there butt for like 6 hours a day.

Anonymous

• Diet, exercise, WATER, WATER, WATER! You can also try looking up the sacred heart medical diet. They use it for cardiac patients that need to lose weight before surgery. You can loose between 10-17lbs in a week if you don't cheat. It is hard though, and shouldn't be used continuously. In addition healthy weight loss is two pounds a week. That is it!
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 5:26 PM on May. 22, 2009

• It's not healthy to lose weight quickly. You should be aiming for about 5 lbs your first couple weeks as you get out water eight and then an average fo 2 lbs a week after that. Any more then that and your body thinks it's starving, goes into starvation mode and you start to gain weight in the long run.
    TabathaM

Answer by TabathaM at 7:01 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Lose it fast, gain it fast. When you go on a diet, or use a diet aid, you are just putting yourself on the gain/loss rollercoaster; frustrating for you, & hard on your body. In order to maintain a healthy weight, you need to have a healthy lifestyle; this has the added bonus of setting a great example for your kids.
    First, start walking; at least 20 min a day at least 3 times a week. Next, drink your water! at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Next, eat your fruits & veggies! 7-8 servings a day, in at least three different colors. Eat your whole grains (loaded with fiber, protein, and lots of energy-giving nutrients), 7 servings a day. Cut way back on (or eliminate) meat & dairy. Add beans, lentils & tofu to your diet. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html .Feel free to ask me any questions

Answer by rkoloms at 8:53 PM on May. 22, 2009

• try smart one meals, replace your lunch with it cut snakcs and stuff, it would come off
    Anonymous

• its not super quick, but at least I get results: I eat lots of low fat yogurt and water in addition to eating better/smaller meals and exercise. The yougurt just seems to help my body better process everything else I put into it and the water keeps you full and hydrated and improves my skin. I can't lose weight when I'm eating a lot, even if its 100% healthy. So I cut back on portions and don't eat unless I'm hungry. It helps shrink my stomach so I'm less hungry, too. Sometimes I'll make a real fruit smoothie (just all fruit and a little yogurt or orange juice) and have that instead of breakfast or lunch.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 1:12 PM on May. 24, 2009