Inexpesive Thank You Gifts For Fellow Parents

I'm room parent for one of my son's classes. I want to do something, even if it's little, for the other parents that helped out throughout the year. I need 6 gifts that can be transported, via kid, to their parents. I had aleady planned on writing thank you notes, but want to do a little something more. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

JeJaNi_MaMa

Asked by JeJaNi_MaMa at 5:27 PM on May. 22, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Starbucks gift cards. They can go in the thank you cards, and you don't have to worry about them being broken!
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 5:29 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Sometimes Dollar Tree has little photo albums that are nice. You never know what you'll find there...
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 9:15 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Parents volunteer because they want to help their children....and i don't think you need to get a gift.....but if you WANTED to...I say to keep it simple.

A bag of candy hugs and kisses with a note from your child that says "hugs and kisses and appreciation for all your help". Or

Cute candy bar wrappers that say "thank you" I would put a note that says you are "sweet" for giving your time. Thank you. With a couple of candy bars with a candy bar wrapper that says thank you. Here they are  http://www.cjkidz.com/Birthday%20Resource%20Page.html

momjs

Answer by momjs at 9:20 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Dollar stores are great but I REALLY love the hugs and kisses idea w/some candy. It falls under the inexpensive (if you want to bump it up get Dove or Gheraldi's or something) but ANYTHING would be an extra touch.
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 11:25 AM on May. 23, 2009