Inexpensive Thank Gifts For Fellow Parents

I'm room parent for one of my son's classes. I want to do something, even if it's little, for the other parents that helped out throughout the year. I need 6 gifts that can be transported, via kid, to their parents. I had aleady planned on writing thank you notes, but want to do a little something more. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

JeJaNi_MaMa

Asked by JeJaNi_MaMa at 5:29 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• What a thoughtful gesture! I am sure that they will appreciate your kindness...

My friend gave me a gift basket for my birthday filled with note cards, post its, stickers, pens and a small diary....I loved it. You could use a plastic bag (instead of the basket) and fill each one with the items some fancy streamers and tie them with a pretty bow. Everyone can use these items and they can be picked up at most dollar stores.

MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 7:06 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I'm actually doing that for both of their teachers. A couple of them ride the bus after school & that probably wouldn't be the easiest for them to keep up w/.
    JeJaNi_MaMa

Answer by JeJaNi_MaMa at 7:25 PM on May. 22, 2009

• A gift card to Starbucks or even Walgreens along with the thank you note.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:36 PM on May. 23, 2009