ewww TIM maybe

so my boobs really hurt and I got in the bath tub and started rubbing them, out of no where stuff came out of them!
Im only 27 weeks is that normal, and why am I so bothered by it, I new it would happen eventually.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Normal
    twilite2000

Answer by twilite2000 at 5:36 PM on May. 22, 2009

• yea maybe TIM but I think Jim is one of thier names too. You could also try Phil or Lil.

Sorry I couldn't resist. Yes that is normal.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 5:41 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Very normal. I cried when it happened to me.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:29 PM on May. 22, 2009

• LOL I was on here around the same time asking the opposite of this question. I wasn't having ANYTHING come out of mine and everyone else was in my "due in" group.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 6:49 PM on May. 22, 2009

• lol yeah normal tmi but i took a shower the other day and i guess i was built up a but cuz i was like a fountian lol im 33 wks but i started leeking around 20 my SO thinks its grose lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 7:03 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Who's TIM?
    Anonymous

• Absolutely normal. One night I was sleeping and awoke covered in crap. hahaha Luckily we were at a hotel and I didn't have to wash the sheets.
    Anonymous

• It's normal, you may want to get those nursing pads and keep them in your bra if you think that it's going to leak a lot. I had really good luck with the Johnson and Johnson kind, but everyone has their preference so if you don't like the first one you get try a different brand.

PS I didn't eve notice that you wrote "Tim" until everyone else said something! And I read this question like 5 times before I clicked on it!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:46 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Ditto to beckcorc - my daughter leaked early on, too, and soaked through many tops until I bought her the nursing pads. She liked the ones that were curved and had a sticky tab on the backside like a sanitary napkin so it stuck in place in her bra. It's okay, just go with the flow, excuse the pun. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:23 PM on May. 22, 2009