TMI Sex Question

im 24 weeks and my husband and i had sex last night and it felt like i could get off but my body wouldnt let me and then it just started to hurt really bad. After we got done having sex i was still in pain. Has this happened to anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh yeah, I just play with myself now- lol
    Anonymous

• yep! right now i am prego and it hurts to even have sex
    Anonymous

• Im in my first trimester and It hurts after i have sex. Especially when I lay on my back eek.. its a pain between my hips
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 9:51 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Oh, yeah. When I was pregnant, it hurt to have sex in certain positions at certain times of day depending on baby's position. Try switching positions, or ask him to slow down when you're about to climax so it isn't as painful.
    new_mom_10_21

Answer by new_mom_10_21 at 2:05 AM on May. 23, 2009

• That sounds like what happens when your on antidepressants. Your body wants to but it cant. I have had that happen a few times, but not while pregnant.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 12:27 PM on May. 23, 2009