What would be a good punishment for a 10 yr old eating a whole container of icing for breakfast?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• Give him or her 3 more to eat until they puke lol
    Anonymous

• no offense but where were you?
    Anonymous

• Hide ALL the snacks, and everytime he asks for some just say, "That does sound yummy, but it's so sad I can't trust you with snacks" Maybe even take the rest of the family out for ice cream and say, "I know you would like some, but since you already had your quota for this month you're going to have to wait. What a bummer!" Another option might be to have him do a lot of work (extra chores) to pay for the icing or to work off all those calories.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:51 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Anon: "no offense but where were you? "

He's 10! I'm sure he didn't do it in front of her.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:52 PM on May. 22, 2009

I'll ask like the other, where were you? He had to have been gone awhile to eat the whole thing, lol. Punish him and yourself.
    Anonymous

LOL! Grow up!
    Anonymous

• I would Ground him for that! You should ask him what was he thinking! Thats gross! (sorry) What a sneaky lil guy LOL
    neveragain17

Answer by neveragain17 at 6:05 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I agree with TweenandTwinMom. Hide all the snacks and tell him since you can't trust him with them anymore than he has to ask you for one whenever he wants one.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 6:06 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Either the stomach ache or the not having icing on his cake. Perhaps a little of both.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 6:55 PM on May. 22, 2009

• My son would be so sick if he ate that much icing, that would be punishment enough. If that is the worst thing your child has done lately, be thankful. Kids do silly things all the time, but that is not going to kill him and it didn't hurt anyone else. You could take the price of another thing of icing out of his allowance... :)
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 7:23 PM on May. 22, 2009