Hello I need help I am looking for a legit work at home job something with data entry. I really dont want to talk with anybody because they want you to have a home phone and I don't have one. I have look on this site, but have not seen anything I am interesting in. I will like to find a work at home job not a business. I have tried that key for cash site and the pay is real low. please help

neec

Asked by neec at 6:05 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• You're going to need a phone no matter what you do from home.
    I do book keeping and accounting. While I work in the office I can easily work from home on my lap top as well.
    Anonymous

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    If you have a computer with high speed internet and Microsoft Office Pro and have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs and clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who make children's hair accessories in her basement and sells them to boutiques around the midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping and business organization; I also do career and job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, coverletters, job search strategy and interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly. -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 7:08 PM on May. 22, 2009

• igomogul.com
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 8:40 PM on May. 22, 2009

• You can do our business from home with just your internet connection. Here is my link www.thewhycircle.com/raemgarcia Let me know if you are available Saturday or Sunday to watch our live internet overview. Do you have speakers?
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 8:45 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent ideas, resources and links.  I think you might be able to find something you would like.  You can check them out in my Journal here at cafemom:

Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:17 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I noticed the other posts give you links to... well just more things to look through and such, I suggest going to IGOMOGUL.com they do cost to start as they custom design a web site to suit your tastes, and you actually own and can sell the web site.. that's not where you make money to begin with, they provide you with a way to earn money until it gets going... you write articles (250 words) and they pay you for them... I made back the money it cost me to start in a week. It's all about drive, if you write you get paid. That simple. I make NO money by sending people to the site, I provide for my family by working for IGOMOGUL.com........ I am very driven though.
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 10:52 AM on May. 23, 2009

• 100% legit-includes your pets!

Work at home...and spend more time with your children!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:08 PM on May. 24, 2009