how many of you ever suspect your man is cheating?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• I have...and I was right.
    Anonymous

• I did. And was right too.
    Anonymous

• I suspected it with an ex, and was right as well.. After that, I don't think I will ever fully trust a man. Even my husband, he's great and all, but you NEVER really know, until it's too late.
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 6:55 PM on May. 22, 2009

• No I did more when I was dating him but I was wrong. Now we are married he still does his things once in a while but I trust him.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:31 PM on May. 22, 2009

• i trust mine 99% cuz u just never know
    Anonymous

• I suspected him but never insisted on a resolution. Six weeks ago I finally the confession I was waiting for but what he has told me, in pieces, over these weeks is that it was a lot worse than I suspected and went on way longer than I thought. He even called her to corroborate his shortened story version so I wouldn't find out the whole truth till he could get me into marriage counseling to work it out. But she outed instead him on an affair he had prior to her in which she claims he fathered a son. We would've been married 24 years but I don't want him anymore. The last 10 years of my marriage have been a complete lie. My therapist says we should all trust our instincts. Even my dreams of him cheating were trying to tell me something. I heard the message but didn't push the issue hard enough--he would lie, deny, and get angry. Affairs should never be entered into lightly--they destroy families.
    PurpleBijou

Answer by PurpleBijou at 11:09 PM on May. 22, 2009