lice

so my son come home with lice yesterday and he had one bug and like 6 nit is that really bad ive done everytihing i thought i was suppose to do is there anything else to do

help please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on May. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• They make a spray that they sell in the same area as the treatments that you should spray on things you can't wash, like his mattress, your couch, etc.

Do not feel bad that he god lice. It doesn't mean that your child is dirty or anything of the kind. It happens.
    Anonymous

• i had it really bad when i was little, and i found out that they dont like clean hair so keep his hair clean, and my mom used nix on me and also mayonnese when it got bad it work too it might sound gross but it work really good
    zackarysmommy

Answer by zackarysmommy at 6:40 PM on May. 22, 2009

• we trie everything 4 me when i was little .. nothing worked except cutting my hair

shave his head ... no hair no lice
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:42 PM on May. 22, 2009

• zackarysmommy he dont have a lot of hair so that is good i shaved it yesterday.
    Anonymous

• One thing more. You have to clean everything WELL. Beds, backpacks, hats, everything.What he has is not bad, but, it could get bad.
    Anonymous

• Also if he was in a car spray the car seat.
    Anonymous

• cats carry lice. i didnt know that until i kept getting lice as a teen , it was my damn cats.
    mamita4

Answer by mamita4 at 10:06 PM on May. 22, 2009

• thanks anon but he didnt get in his carseat until after he was treated thank god.
    lienna

Answer by lienna at 12:11 AM on May. 23, 2009

• and mamita4 we have no cats but thanks
    lienna

Answer by lienna at 12:12 AM on May. 23, 2009