Feeling left out and bored while pregnant while my friends and boyfriend go out on weekends...

I know I should up hold to my duty as a mother to be and stay at home and rest, and not ask my boyfriend to stay home with me while all his friends go out, but I cant help but feel left out and lonely. How can I bring this up to him without him getting defensive. And will all his friends resent him for my holding their party boy back?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Why can't you go?
    Anonymous

• That is a choice for him to make. If you have to tell him or drop hints then you have a problem. Hopefully he will stop when the baby gets there. You really can't bring it up without him getting offensive unless he wants to be home with you. You can't get with a party guy and then expect it to change just because you are pregnant and feel left out. The change should have came before you even got pregnant. Not trying to be rude...just saying. Be with him because he is who you want...not  because he is who you want him to be.

Anonymous

• I have to agree with anon on the point of he has a choice to make. I think you just need to tell him that the 2 of you decided to have a child and that means its not fair that only one of you gets to party. If he were carrying the baby how would he feel? but on the other hand, you could go with him...and if he goes out all the time, you probably should have discussed that changing before getting preg. you cannot expect him to change if it was never discussed before yanno? good luck, just be honest and hopeffully they can come up with something you all can do that isnt a party.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 7:22 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I've been feelin dat way since I got pregnant. Haven't seen my baby father in weeks. But my best friend's preg to, we're five days apart! But she works so I really dont spend to much time wit her..... I've gotten used to just being alone alot.
    T.Mod

Answer by T.Mod at 8:56 PM on May. 22, 2009