What does funded paypal mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Funded paypal means you are sending someone money that you already have in your paypal account.
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 7:07 PM on May. 22, 2009

• my paypal is hooked up directly to my account so does that apply
    Anonymous

• I'm not too certain my DH is the one with the paypal acct. he says it has to do with certain fees that the person might have to pay depending on how & which acct. you send money to for instance if you send money to someone's personal acct you don't pay a fee, but if you send it to a business acct. they pay a fee. It's all very confusing to me I hope you can understand me . :)

Funded can also mean that you've attached your bank account to your PayPal account and are paying directly from your bank account (instead of, say, transferring from your bank account to your PayPal account...then paying from your PayPal account).
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 7:58 PM on May. 22, 2009