Do you have behavioral problems with you non add/adhd?

I would like to know if the other siblings in the household who don't have this medical condition have behavioral issues.

MOM.E.BUTTERFLY

Asked by MOM.E.BUTTERFLY at 7:02 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Kids' Health

• Neither of my children have been diagnosed with either behavioral problem, but let me tell you what, every day I wonder...I attribute this to what my mom in law said to me once, and I quote..."I put the kid on ritalin and asked for valium for myself"...Since she was a nurse, this ploy actually worked for quite a few years...I think we are all looking for the quick fix nowadays and we can only find it through careful planning and family time...TTFN
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 7:15 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I have one, possibly two, kids with ADHD and none of my kids have behaviroal issues. My ADHD daughter has quirks but no real behavioral problems.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 7:52 PM on May. 22, 2009

• My son is ADD and has no behavioral issues, I took care of those when they first started, BEFORE he was diagnosed with ADD. I know many kids that aren't ADD/ADHD that have behavioral issues.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:27 PM on May. 22, 2009

• No, not really. My daughter just has a strong personality. Sometimes I wonder if she's ADD, or if some things she does are just learned behaviours from her brother.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 11:20 PM on May. 23, 2009