What helps for heartburn?

I am 17 weeks and never got it until today! And its SUPER bad...
Is there anything that can help soothe it at all?

ScEmz

Asked by ScEmz at 7:07 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• peppermint... milk
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:10 PM on May. 22, 2009

• hon you can take pepcid , tagamet, zantac...maloxx, any otc stuff...ask your doc and he will tell you its safe. go get some, no reason to suffer! :o)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 7:19 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Aloe Juice! Seriously! It is simply amazing! I suffered...and I mean suffered...for years! then I found aloe juice....within 20 minutes pain was gone! It is even sold at good ole walmart...in the pharmacy area. It tastes a lil bit bitter but not horrible. It is worth every single dime! We keep it in the fridge...it seems to go down better cold. Just about a 1/4 cup is all ya need.

:)
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 7:21 PM on May. 22, 2009

• aloe juice really? I drink that all the time! i love it lol, like i said i have not had heartburn until today, so i never even thought of that! Time to go to new leaf! lol tyvm
    ScEmz

Answer by ScEmz at 7:28 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I have had it bad through my whole pregnancy i cant drink anything other than water or milk or it starts up agian. I just always have a glass of milk and it does wonders Also if its bad at night dont lay down within an hour after eating because you need time for your food to digest. That should help also. Hope things get better for you. Good luck
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:02 PM on May. 22, 2009