Do you smoke?

I don't.

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 7:13 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• trying to quit! waiting on a free nicorette gum pack sample in the mail! good start imo =)
    Anonymous

• Nope. I smoke nothing
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 7:16 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Hubby and I quit last October!!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:17 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Nope, but used to. DH used to as well, but quit before we met. I didn't have a bad addiction. Mostly I craved one when someone smoked around me, or when I was at the bar. At times, it got worse, but I eventually kicked it, even the social smoking, about a year before I was preggo. I have been cigarette free for about 2 years, DH for 8 years.

I hate it now, can't stand the smell. I hate the way it makes people smell, I hate how I smell after I walk through a bar or smoking section. We live in MI and we don't have a smoking ban in resturants or bars YET, we're working on the legislation. I hope it passes soon.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 7:17 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Even though I shouldn't , yeah, I do...Another nail in my coffin....TTFN
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 7:17 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I stopped the second I found out I was pregnant and quit cold turkey. Never to return again. That was over a year ago.
    Anonymous

• I smoked. 3 days now smoke free- God I hope it lasts this time!
    Anonymous

• i quit cold turkey when I found out was preggo as well. but I went back to it 3 months PP =(
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 7:20 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Don't smoke... never have. I can't stand the smell even when other people smoke. I try to avoid areas where I see people smoking.
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 7:20 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I don't. Tried it when I was younger and hated it. My mom quit in '02 after smoking for 50 years. She's lucky nothing bad ever happened to her. I can't judge how it is to have to quit. I just wish all of you good luck and good health.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 7:24 PM on May. 22, 2009