Is there anyone here i can talk to who has had their children taken away for the wrong reasons or a similar subject?

My children were taken away from me for the wrong reasons and i regret ever asking for help and now that i am able to get them back the court wont hear my case, they say i dont have eneough proof that the children should be taken out of the house they are in and brought back to me please help me if something like this has happened to you please give me some advice, im almost ready to give up...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on May. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• First of all, a mom NEVER gives up on her children. No matter what. If you truely believe your children were wrongfully taken from you, then you fight until you can't fight anymore to get them back. Then you KEEP fighting. I'm assuming the state intervened, which means there is a caseworker handling your case. If you are doing what you need to do to get your children back, then your caseworker is your advocate and needs to get you a hearing. This is has never happened to me. (Although I was the kid in the situation and if you ask my birthmother, I was taken for the "wrong" reasons too). Bottom line is, a mother will do WHATEVER it takes, WHATEVER is necessary to keep her children with her at all costs. It's a primal instinct. A mother would NEVER give up on her children because the "courts aren't listening". You keep fighting.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 8:38 PM on May. 22, 2009