Do u plan things for your husband's days off?

Just curious. I was thinking about moving some furniture around and thought maybe I should wait for my dh's day off so he could help me.

BUT I could do most of it myself, leaving him with a day to do whatever he wanted.

TXdanielly

Asked by TXdanielly at 9:26 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Never. I'll ASK him if he wants to do something if I happen to have something in mind, but his days off are exactly that - his days off - and he deserves do to what he wants.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:01 PM on May. 22, 2009

• If he doesn't have anything else to do I put him to help change things or fix things.
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 9:29 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Let the slacker work it, honey.
    Anonymous

• LOL
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 9:39 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I usually plan everything for my DH's day off, since I don't drive..so anything we do outside of the house has to be done when he's not working..shopping, laundry, etc.

If we dont' have any of the more important errands, he is of course free to go fishing, hunting, whatever he wants.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 9:42 PM on May. 22, 2009

• bisketliss, that makes perfect sense considering the car issue.

TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 9:50 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I would just do it. That way it get's donehow you want it done, and you don't have an extra kid hanging around!
    malindasb

Answer by malindasb at 9:52 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Not really. My husband is lazy so he wouldn't help me if I asked. And the kids are in school on his days off and we don't like to go out after 3pm because the traffic gets insane and everything is busy so we usually just sit around on his days off. I actually do less cleaning on those days because it irritates me to be busting my hump while he sits like a slug on the couch or gets in my way.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:55 PM on May. 22, 2009