I need help i just moved in to a apt with a girl who i thought was my friend now it tiurns out she cant even pay her side of the rent! what should i do

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I would kick her out and put an ad in the paper for another roomate.

Answer by lisafc at 3:26 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• she's not your friend if she put you in this situation. kick the B out!

Answer by heather_bee at 3:30 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Kick her out.

Answer by imacafemom at 3:30 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• you cant just kick her out if she gets behind you will have to give her notice that you wont her to leave she has so long but if she doesnt leave you will have to go to court being nice and getting her to pay or leave is your best way because if she gets mad and knows her rights she can stay for over 30 days on you

Answer by jmmcaskill at 4:13 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• is she on the lease? It might be harder to get her off the lease. If not you can kick her out ( I would)

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 4:50 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Sorry to say you're pretty much screwed!! Go to management and find out how you can break your lease. Or maybe you can squeeze another roommate in the apartment. That way you can split the rent three ways instead of two.

Answer by qt_pie at 9:41 PM on Jun. 18, 2008