naked little boy...all the time

So my ds has started stripping butt naked all the time, which wouldn't be the end of the world except he's doing it in public, at school, etc. He gets dressed in the morning, but then the first time he has to use the restroom he takes all his clothes off and its an argument the rest of the day to keep him clothed...I've tried telling him he can have "naked time" (i set a timer for 10 minutes and when it dang he had to get dressed) or that its ok to be naked in the bathtub or in his room, but nothing works...he just wants to run around naked all the time....any suggestions how to clothe my child?

ba13ygrl1987

Asked by ba13ygrl1987 at 9:42 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• explain to him that it's not appropriate for him to be naked at school? Maybe reward him for every day he stays dressed, with a quarter or something? (Bribery works wonders)
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 9:47 PM on May. 22, 2009

• my son does the naked thing at home all the time i will put clothing on him and 3 seconds later they r off he has not done this in public thank god but it does get a little irritating esp when he is sick and its cold outside. i would put clothing on him thats difficult for him to get on and off without help other than that i have no clue good luck though i am alomost in the boat with u :)
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 12:15 AM on May. 23, 2009

• My friend told my son that "if girls other then mom see your pee pee then they will take it!" While I didn't agree with him for saying it, my son never got naked in public again!
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 5:06 PM on May. 23, 2009