• In the Spotlight:

What can I do for pain in the lower right hip? Also all across stomach.

Please give me some advice! My stomach feels so tight all across & I am having pain in my lower right hip. I could barely walk form the garage to the house. This staretd at 8. Seriously it feels like contractions to me. But this happened 2 weeks ago 2 & by the time I went to ER 1 1/2 hours later nothing showed up & thye told me it was just the baby kicking. Seriously this is my 3rd baby & I know what contrations are! Please help me out anyone that can! I am only 30 weeks!

JaceyAmbrielle

Asked by JaceyAmbrielle at 9:43 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know they told u it was just the baby kicking, but if u r hurting that bad...go back. Make them check u out again. Hope everythings ok!
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 9:55 PM on May. 22, 2009

• i just went to the ER a couple of days ago because i kept having sharp pains in my right side and they said that they think i was my apindix (sp) and they said that if i got a fever or if it was unbearable to come back they just didnt want to do a xray if it was not it but i would call ur dr. or go to the er and make them do something! sorry you have to go through that they never should have told you that if you are in that much pain good luck
    Reneemommy

Answer by Reneemommy at 11:01 PM on May. 22, 2009