psychic's

went to see a psychic, she says i have a dark cloud over me, she wants 4,000 to remove it, i don't have that kind of money, how do i remove it myself? no bashing please, just answers, i have family members that dabble in that kind of stuff, i'm at my wits end, HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Holy Crap !!!! She is bleeding you for money. DO NOT go back to her.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:50 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Why did you go to her in the first place? Do you feel like you have a dark cloud over you?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:51 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I didn't mean that in a harsh way. Did you feel like this BEFORE she told you?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:53 PM on May. 22, 2009

• do you feel like there is one over you ???
    why would you go see her in the first place?
    she is riping you off ??
    she is a fake for charging that much money
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 9:59 PM on May. 22, 2009

• $4,000 to remove a dark cloud that 'she' said was there?! That's ridiculous!
    Anonymous

• do not go back to her what ever you do
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 10:00 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Heck there are plenty of groups on here that would help you out for free.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:01 PM on May. 22, 2009

• There is no more darkness over you than over any other human being who is force to deal with life in this rough world. As a witch, I would definitely attest that this psychic is a fraud and is trying to bleed you of your money. For a psychic to charge money for what has been given her as a gift is to lose that gift. Don't even SPEAK to her again. If you feel any negativity around you, find a black-colored stone or an piece of onyx jewelry. Put water in a bowl and add three pinches of salt to it. Submerge the stone or jewelry in the water, dunking it three times. Rinse and dry completely. Place the stone on your person in a pocket or a bag around your neck or wear the jewelry. This "talisman" will deflect any negative energy around you. Walking through your home with a stick of lit sage incense will work to disperse any dark energy that might be hanging around there. Bright Blessings and peace.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 10:02 PM on May. 22, 2009

• OP I have asked pagans to help me out before, its free and they are really nice ladies.
    Anonymous

• Thats a really good one witchqueen. Could she use hematite as well or would that draw things to her? That stone throws me for a loop, mine always shock me. 

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:07 PM on May. 22, 2009