1. look for signs of readiness Ex. dry after nap or in morning, wants wet or soiled diaper off,
2. is he ready? are you ready? You need to commit to at least 2 weeks of consistent training.
3. What rewards are you going to use? candy, gum, stickers, small toys, etc.
4. What type of potty?
5. How often will you be taking him to start with. Tell him when it is time to go, every 30- 40 minutes.
6. When he starts to be consistently dry in his diaper, then graduate to underware, not pull-ups.
7. Reward him, praise him for trying
at 12:58 AM on May. 23, 2009