Rejected Friend Request

So I have this one girl I used to know in high school, well actually I knew her more in middle school. Anyway, she keeps sending me friend requests on Facebook and she was soooo annoying and we're NOT friends so I ignored the request. She KEEPS sending them to me like all of a sudden I am going to be like "Oh yeah I'd love to be your friend!" A while back I had a Myspace account (I still do but I never use it) and she'd do the same thing with that too! It was crazy! Why would a person continue to push the issue? Shouldn't she have gotten the hint that I don't like her and don't want to be her friend by now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Uh no, she doesn't really want to be my friend. I am certain that she just wants to rack up a huge number of friends. And I think that writing to her would be even meaner than just rejecting her quietly.
    Anonymous

• Send her a message. BE NICE!!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:53 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Maybe you should just tell her in a nice way! sometimes people just give the benefit of the doubt that maybe you didn't get the friend request or whatever. It's obvious she would like to be your friend but you are obviously to good!
    Anonymous

• Hmm...Well she keeps trying cuz she must like you, and you could give her a chance- she may have changed. Or send a message instead saying "how are you?" and she'd be able to say hi and you wouldn't necessarily have to accept the request.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 9:54 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Report her to Facebook for harassment.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 9:57 PM on May. 22, 2009

• You could explain that you have a very limited number of close friends and family that you let in. She can't see what other friends you have there, can she? Or maybe she has changed and is a fine person now and would make a good friend?

Answer by Bmat at 10:01 PM on May. 22, 2009

• get over yourself- L!
    Anonymous

• she probably thinks you are just not getting back online to respond to her request and thinks they expire so she resends them. Just write the woman and say you prefer not being friends.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:06 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Uh no, she doesn't really want to be my friend. I am certain that she just wants to rack up a huge number of friends. And I think that writing to her would be even meaner than just rejecting her quietly

you know the plan, why ask?
    Anonymous