how can i make my hubby feel jealouse about me,or make him feel like am attractive,or wat should i do to attract him,,coz our relation is boring and cold

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• http://www.sexinfo101.com/

this will add some spice

Anonymous

• Get a guy to flirt with you. It definitely got mine jealous.
    Anonymous

• Treat him as you would a guy that you were just dating. Make sure that you keep yourself up and that you smile at him and make him feel important. When you are dating you are bubbly and fun, and you are interested in what he has to say. I don't know if you remember the song that includes the phrase "Wives should always be lovers, too." It is true, from what I observe.

Answer by Bmat at 10:11 PM on May. 22, 2009

• have another an send youu flowers. Wear no underwear out in public and let him know.
    Anonymous

• how did you attract him when you met? Figure it out and do it again

Answer by admckenzie at 10:19 PM on May. 22, 2009

• flirt with him, give him that look, dress up and look good for him. And try to act the same way you did when you were trying to hook him. Make sure he's not the jealous type if you want to make him jealous. That would just piss my man off if I flirted with someone else. Go out with your man too, movies or what ever.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 12:40 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Are you still the person you were when you got with him? Physically as well as emotionally? If not get back to being the person you were and do all the things that attracted him before. And then don't ever get comfortable again.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 7:27 AM on May. 23, 2009