Ask an author a question

If you could ask an author a question- what would it be?
I'm trying to get together as many questions that I can to help promote my (first) novel. thanks

GoldenDawne

Asked by GoldenDawne at 10:30 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• what was ur inspiration to write this book. is there any autobiographical moments in this book. i love nicholas sparks and the love connection he writes is amazing so i would ask how he does it, his books pull me in from page 1. i know thats the intention but i have never read an author who has been able to pull me in like that. other than nick i dont read that kind of stuff at all i like older books...to kill a mockingbird for example so i dont read trashy love novels :)
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 11:26 PM on May. 22, 2009

• What is the real plot behind the story? Every story has a plot, but every story has some realism behind it..

(what's the name of your book? What is your book about? When you publish it, you'll have to PM me and let me know, I may have to buy a copy).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:49 PM on May. 22, 2009