Wasn't there a section for selling items to other moms? I can't seem to locate it.

I haven't been on much lately but have been trying to clean house here and have come across some stuff I'd like to get rid of but that is in good to excellent shape. I hate to just toss this stuff and thought I remembered there being a section here to post things for sale. Can someone point me in the right direction?

2boys1girl213

Asked by 2boys1girl213 at 10:42 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hi 2boys1girl213,

You can advertise on your profile page, in journal posts, and in select groups that allow advertising. However, when you write a journal post, please make sure that you check the box that says "Check here if your post should go into the CafeMom Marketplace".

The Marketplace is for posts that are:

* Promoting a business, service, charity or other website (personal, non-commercial websites excluded)
    * Looking to buy, sell or trade anything
    * Soliciting other moms to do something for you (e.g., give to a charity, vote for you in a sweepstakes, etc.)

Thank you for your cooperation.

<> The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 10:53 PM on May. 22, 2009