Have you ever had an ectopic pregnancy?

If you have had an ectopic pregnancy what symptoms did you have and how strong were your symptoms (such as how intense was the abdominal pain, etc). How long didthe pain last?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, I had one last fall even with my IUD in place. I had a feeling that I was pregnant, I started to spot 10 days after my period or what I thought was my period. I had blood work taken and the hormone level wasn't riseing very fast and there was no sak on the ultrasound. It was a very confussing and hard situation. I had pain on my left side. The doc told me that women usually have pain on one side. I hope this helps. Good luck.
    Christinee100

Answer by Christinee100 at 11:04 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I had one and I was only probably 4-6 weeks pregnant and I just had some spotting and maybe a tiny bit of cramping but they couldnt see nothing in my uterus or tubes but knew with me even having a positive preg test and having hgc levels I was pregnant somewhere so they gave me that shot to get rid of the baby.
    Anonymous