Symptoms Maybe TMI

Ok ladies, i know you get 9 million of these but im so curious! My husband and i have been TTC for 3 months. I am 8 DPO and i began getting theses sharp pains mainly in my lower right side. But they are on both sides every now and then. I get them when i cough and when i stand up and usually have to walk them off. Also while my husband and i were having intercouse every time he penetrated and hit the deepest point it triggered one of those pains. I havnt had much other symptoms, no tenderness in my breasts, Nothing really sounds good and i feel kinda off but that could just be to my busy schedule. I also have been tired and experncing lower back pain, almost like a cyatic nerve, which i have NEVER had before. I am supposed to visit AF next friday, what do you think that chances are of me being Preg? Thanks for you time!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• OMG I'm having the same thing happening! Lower abdomen pain on both sides and sometimes it feels like pressure and other times its like light pain and then Ive also just had like slight lower back cramping. My periods due next Sunday so Im in the same boat as you. I'm not sure what it is but Im hoping its early pregnancy signs :)
    Anonymous

• It could be af getting ready to come....often times pregnancy symptoms and pms symptoms often mimic each other.Its really hard to tell if you could be.Only thing you can do is wait.It was off,when dh and I were ttc our dd,I had those same symptoms,however it was just af coming.When we did concieve I had no symptoms,go figure lol.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 11:26 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I get those same pains, especially when I cough or sneeze - it feels like something is being ripped or torn inside. I'm almost 15 weeks pregnant.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:00 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Did you get those in your early weeks of preg?
    Anonymous