baby registery..where to register?

tomorrow i'm planning on going to register at target, but I feel like every time I'm invited to a shower they provide more than one place to shop at. Should I pick another store as well? I need some advice! We're not sure where else to go.

mamalinlin

Asked by mamalinlin at 11:16 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i went to babies r us and target. i like the stuff at babies r us but there arent very many here in my so i also registered at target b/c there are more stores around MI and pretty much in every city so ppl dont have to drive to get the baby something plus most of the time ppl dont really buy stuff off the registery. u can always return doubles and get store cerdit. i would do to so people have options but one is fine.
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 11:20 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Macy's baby section for clothes-- find an off beat baby store-- there are so many cute places that i found after my daughter was born-- I wish i would have found them before! But I did register at Babies r us and target-- i got everything i needed! :)
    tbear2008

Answer by tbear2008 at 11:22 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I just registered yesterday at Buy Buy Baby and honestly I found everything I wanted in the one store. I had started an online registry with Babies R Us but just deleted it! I don't think it hurts to register at more than one store, for some friends and family will enjoy shopping at various places. I found that at Buy Buy Baby I was well taken care of and there was always someone there to answer my questions. It seems that most baby stores have similar items. also, maybe think about where friends and family are located, for some areas do not offer certain stores! Have Fun!
    tinac79

Answer by tinac79 at 11:23 PM on May. 22, 2009

• we don't have any baby stores here :( they got rid of kids r us years ago..do they have the baby section in toy's r us? i haven't been in there for years! maybe they do. i don't even know what buy buy baby is! geez i didn't think i lived in that small of a place :)
    mamalinlin

Answer by mamalinlin at 11:31 PM on May. 22, 2009