the uninvited

have you seen that movie? can you tell me how it ends. im in a debate with someone over the ending and i havent seen it nor do i plan to see it but can someone please please tell me how it ends.

armywife142

Asked by armywife142 at 11:24 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Entertainment

• Crud thats the one we got bored with and didnt finish watching.
    Sorry...
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 10:52 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I thought it was a good movie with quite a twist at the end. It ends up that the step mom is not the one that is the "killer" psycho, it's actually the daughter. The mother and one daughter died in a fire because of the other daughter's accidentally starting a fire. She then goes into a nutty bin, gets out, comes home to a soon to be step mom who she is convinced is out to kill everyone. But it turns out, she is making things up in her head that aren't reality, and she kills her dad's girlfriend!!
    MonkeyMomma07

Answer by MonkeyMomma07 at 6:03 PM on May. 25, 2009