Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tmi. . . . .

when i have a bm i can feel a tear, and then i bleed. .. .

is there something i can take, or use or is this something that i need to see a dr for??
i'm pregnant too. and i'm sure that its only when i have a bm, which isn't every day


Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Health

This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • It is a fissure. I would see your doctor. They can heal, but it takes a long time. Use Neosporin. You need to use the bathroom, daily and not let your stool get hard. Sounds gross, but I went through this. I did not need surgery, but some do.


    Answer by Teachermom01 at 11:27 PM on May. 22, 2009

  • Stool softener??

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on May. 22, 2009

Next question in Health
Has this happened to any one?

Next question overall (Entertainment)
the uninvited

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN