Is it bad that im not showing????

Im 4 months pregnant know and i'm not showing i mean this is my first pregnancy shouldn't i be showing yet?? Oh and i haven't felt her move yet is that bad?

MomysLilAutumn

Asked by MomysLilAutumn at 11:31 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i ddin't show till i was like 6 months. and i didn't feel him move till i was 21 weeks. its normal for it to be late with a first pregnancy. as long as ur getting prenatal care and the dr says ur healthy, its fine
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:39 PM on May. 22, 2009

• you dont usually feel the baby move until 5 months or so. now there are the special people who feel it sooner but 5m is average. Showing..... it all depends on you and you body. i started showing with my first at 41/2m. With my second it was like 3m. It will happen and them you will get sick of feeling fat. lol Just be patient! Good luck!
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 11:43 PM on May. 22, 2009

• your normal
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I think everyone shows differently, but i didn't start to show until i was 5 months.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 1:56 AM on May. 23, 2009