Interesting topic

What did you or are you going to school for? If you didnt go to school and could now what would you go for? Why did/are/would you go for that specific thing?

I started college after I graduated in 04 for accounting but ended up dropping out due to a family problem. I had every intention of going back but never did. Then when I had my daughter in 06 I decided that I wanted to become a labor & delivery nurse, because the nurses I had were wonderful and I think I would really enjoy doing what they do everyday, its so fascinating. I'm currently taking the basic classes online and am working toward getting a degree in nursing to become labor & delivery nurse.

I'm just curious what you other Mommy's majored or are majoring in and what made you decide to do it? Or if you didnt go to school and could what you would major in and why?

Vsoul0608

Asked by Vsoul0608 at 11:41 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm going to school for computer programing
    kcandie

Answer by kcandie at 11:43 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I went to a trade school for administration

I would love to go back and become a social worker
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 11:47 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I started going for accounting then I switched to psychology and will finish with my bachelors next year!!
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 11:49 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I've earned two Associate's degrees so far. One in Medical Assisting and the other in Medical Billing and Coding. I am currently studying for my coding exam so I can become certified.
    I have since returned back to college and am now working on a BSBA in HR Management.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:48 PM on May. 24, 2009