how bad is your memory?

I can't remember anything. I will make a list for the grocery store, and put it in my purse, and STILL forget it. when i get out of the store, i find it, and half of what i need is missing.
I can't even remember to do school work, and the dang calendar is hanging up on the wall behind my monitor!!!!

I mean, seriously, and I the only one that is this bad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You are not alone!!! The other day I had only $1 on me, while i was walking to the store i told myself "let me not buy water I can get water for free, let me buy something to eat" 2 minutes later i'm outside of a store drinking a bottle of water trying to remember what i was just thinking about.
    It's scary how stupid i feel.
    BkMommy2be

Answer by BkMommy2be at 2:29 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I am the same way! Lol. I always make a list and then most of the time forget it or I tell my Husband to grab it so I wont forget it.

Then if I forget my list I always forget to buy half the stuff I need.

I have always been like that, but since I have a 18 month old and pregnant with my second due in August, I am a lot worse lol.
    fallin4aSOLDIER

Answer by fallin4aSOLDIER at 11:53 PM on May. 22, 2009

• im the same- my fiance is always saying that my memory is gone and im like its the pregnant brain lol he thinks im full of it but its really real- if only i can remember where i put the article to prove it.....
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 12:38 AM on May. 23, 2009