Do you enter online giveaways for baby products on blogs?

We are hosting a contest on our site's blog to win a free personalized baby blanket by bubblecakes.com. I want to see how many mom's really enter or just blow off these kind of contests. If you want to enter our giveaway go to bubblecakes.com and click on our blog.

bubblecakes.com

Asked by bubblecakes.com at 11:53 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i usually don't enter. usually cause they have some condition.. like email addy's and such
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 11:55 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I tried every site I could when my daughter was pregnant and a lot of them expected me to join them as a member (some sites were okay to join) and other sites wanted me to give out a lot of personal info that I didn't feel comfortable doing.
    Some sites that I requested coupons or free offers from kept sending me massive emails that had nothing to do with babies so I had to go to the bottom of each one and click on unsubscribe.
    Be careful what you sign up for and which companies you sign up with.
    Huggies is awesome, by the way!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:47 PM on May. 24, 2009