Mad at hubby?

I love my husband very much, but sometimes he says things or does things that make me really mad! I get so fuming upset with him! This happens at least once a week! Is this normal? I would say we have a good relationship. Perhaps I have a bit of a temper at times. Does this happen to you much? What can I do to chill out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• accept that he's an idiot and don't take it personally

Answer by admckenzie at 11:59 PM on May. 22, 2009

• omg, I think I'm dating your husband!
    Anonymous

• But he is not an idiot, - we just do certain things very differently. Like he is totally anal about our toddler girl getting enough milk. Checks on me to see how much milk I have give her. Also, he spends "hours" straining avocados to make a perfectly smooth guacamole. He sits on the toilet for half an hour while I am struggling with three kids and he sits at the table and reads a paper while I am nearly having a heart attack with the kids. It is as if he takes his time doing everything while I am rushing to get everything done, and then he says he is not going to let me give him a heart attack by rushing him. Geezzz.....He can be so slow, and I am the total multi-tasker cracking the whip around the house.......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Realize that you aren't his mother just because you married him. And I hope you knew him before you married him so you must have known he was this way.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 7:16 AM on May. 23, 2009