Is there somethign wrong?

i cry everytime i have sex with my bf i'm 12 weeks and 3days pregnant.. could it be that im pregnant hormones? or am i just not loving him like i use to....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think it is hormonal. Hang in there. It will probably get better soon. You are going through so many hormonal and emotional changes right now, trying to adjust to your new situation. It will be OK. Big hug to you.
    MomAgainAgain

Answer by MomAgainAgain at 11:57 PM on May. 22, 2009

• If you never cried before you were pregnant than its most likely the hormones. If you feel you are getting depressed tlak to your doc. I am 28 weeks pregnant and just a couple weeks ago I was very emotional again. I thought it was just at the beginning, but no, I was emotional for like a week. I cried when I wanted a smoothie and we couldn't afford it. Hubby went out and got one anyways because he hates to see me cry and knew it was the pregnancy hormones lol.

fallin4aSOLDIER

Answer by fallin4aSOLDIER at 11:59 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Lol faiilin......thanks for both comments...no i never cried b4 i was pregnant now i do everytime we do it.....he feels o bad like he did something wrong ani just cry an say i dunno why i'm crying ill tell you later lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on May. 23, 2009