have you ever had an affair?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• I am very ashamed to say yes. I will not justify by explaining the situation. It only happened once, years ago, but it was still wrong
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on May. 23, 2009

• An emotional affair.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on May. 23, 2009

• No, I never have, but he did not deserve the loyalty and faithfulness I gave him!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 12:14 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Nope!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:15 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I did 5 years ago:( dh and I got into a fight and I moved ou for about a week, I was so upset with him that I slept with one of his friends. 2 years later dh found out and I am still working on getting back the trust that I lost with him:(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on May. 23, 2009

• to have an affiar u would have to be married and i have never been but i have cheated many many times on every bf i have ever had. i was just a little bit crazy when i was younger. i have found things that make me feel whole rather than sleeping around but i am ashamed of what i did and the people i hurt. i was seriously involved with a guy and we were discussing marriage and i cheated b/c i was happy but i was so excited thathe would want to marry me i stayed. i broke his heart and scared his heart i didnt regret it then but i do now i wish i could tell him how sorry i am but i feel my huge mistakes have tought me a life lesson that i will never forget. and yes carma came back to me my ex who is my sons father we were engaged living together and i found out he was cheating and i will never get over that hurt i felt. we all make mistakes its weather we repeat them or learn from it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on May. 23, 2009

• no, I 've just can't see a reason for anyone to have an affair. There are better and easier ways to go about ending a relationship. And if you are thinking of cheating, its time to end the relationship in my opinion.

The other thing I wonder about is why do people take the chance? Your chances of being involved in a violent crime are upped considerably by having an affair. How many times in a week or a month do you hear of someone being murdered or assaulted due to a love triangle? Even if you think someone is stable, it happens all the time. I am sure that many of those people never thought that would happen to them.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 12:29 AM on May. 23, 2009

• No. I value my marriage and myself way to much to sleep with a loser who would sleep with a married woman. I am not trash and could never do that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Nope. Thought about it once but ended up talking things out with my husband. He is such a sweet man. He realized why I was thinking of doing it and changed (he had closed up emotionally towards me). I felt horrible for even thinking about it.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:19 AM on May. 23, 2009

• same here, Aprilmorgans
    gabenmikeysmom

Answer by gabenmikeysmom at 8:59 AM on May. 23, 2009