how do moms do it

i have been how for like a week or so and i cant do with with 2 how do you moms do it like really ?

Haley665

Asked by Haley665 at 12:00 AM on May. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• What is the question about? I didn't understand how you stated it. How do moms do what?
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 12:12 AM on May. 23, 2009

• take care of more then 1 its way to hard
    Haley665

Answer by Haley665 at 12:14 AM on May. 23, 2009

• You take it one day at a time. If they are close in age, it is a little harder but you learn to do everything with one hand tied behind your back eventually. lol
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 12:15 AM on May. 23, 2009

• 2 the same age and like are new borns its to hard
    Haley665

Answer by Haley665 at 12:16 AM on May. 23, 2009

• CONGRATULATIONS. Of course it's going to be hard for awhile. are you married? Can your hubby/boyfriend help out? twins, as beautiful as they are put you at your wits end soon. Try getting them used to feeding at different times, even 15 minutes between feeding one then the other will ease some of the stress on you. Mine were 15 months apart and I am a single mom since they were born so I can understand a little of the sleep deprivation you are going through. It gets easier though I promise.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 12:27 AM on May. 23, 2009

• to me get harder
    Haley665

Answer by Haley665 at 12:29 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Give it some time, the babies will eventually get on a schedule, and then you won't remember that you were so streesed out.

BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 12:33 AM on May. 23, 2009

• YEA TRY TO GET THEM ON A SCHEDULE THAT CAN HELP U AND THE KIDS I DO THIS WHEN MY SECOND SON WAS BORN MY OLDEST SON HAD TO BE LIKE 20 MONTHS SO I WOULD DEAL WITH HIS NEEDS AND HIS BROTHER I WOULD HAVE MY OLDEST TAKE A NAP WHY THE BABY WAS SLEEP SO THAT I COULD GET SOME REST WITH THEM AND AFTER THEY WOKE I WOULD FEED THEM AND BATH THEM THE BABY WOULD GO TO SLEEP SO THAT I COULD TAKE CARE OF MY CHORES UNTIL THEY GOT ON A ROUNTINE SCHEDULE
    ZYONSHAKUR

Answer by ZYONSHAKUR at 2:31 AM on May. 23, 2009

• You do it by eliminating that which isn't strictly necessary for survival, and by pawning as much off on dad as you possibly can. Leave things undone. It's OK.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:05 AM on May. 23, 2009

• i cant just leave thing undone and i never have any more me time
    Haley665

Answer by Haley665 at 2:42 PM on May. 23, 2009