how do i know if iam losing my baby

BeautyfulLife

Asked by BeautyfulLife at 12:25 AM on May. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My 1st miscarriage I started bleeding outta nowhere. Dr checked my hormone levels 2 days n a row & they had gone down. :c( my 2nd, when they checked my levels @ 2nd visit they weren't as high as they shoulda been, so they knew what was goin on. & my 3rd I found out @ 1st ultrasound that it was a false pregnancy. My body thought I was preggo, but there was no baby in the sack. I hope that's not happening 2 u...take care of urself! Go get checked if u feel that somethings wrong. Prayers w/u!
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 12:37 AM on May. 23, 2009

• you never know for sure until it happens. I was bleeding for about a month before I actually miscarried with my last pregnancy. With my second child I bleed for a week and then stopped and pregnancy was just fine, I had a wondeful homebith and perfectly healthy little boy.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:43 AM on May. 23, 2009

• oh and btw, woth my miscarriage I bleed for about 3 weeks and the hormone levels etc looked ok(hormone levels, ultrasound etc) it wasn't until I started cramping and my hormone levels and ultrasound came back after about 4 weeks later that I knew I miscarried, and then the blood clots came.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:47 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I had really bad cramps and huge clots with my first loss. With my second I had the cramps and could tell it was coming but just had light pink spotting, next 2 days was full blown blood and clots. Bleeding or cramping on their own are not always bad though. If its just one or the other it could be something else and be fixed. I would go to the ER to see. But if its both then its a bad sign.
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 1:04 PM on May. 23, 2009