My 2 year old son gets really excited. He starts biting his bottom lip, sometimes it looks like he is tickling his belly, and if hes not doing that with his hands then he is clinching his fist or stretching out his fingers. Everyone thinks it's sooo cute, but i'm getting kind of worried. What is this??

I don't know if this is something I should be worried about or not. He's done this since he was a couple of months old. It's like he starts straining every muscle in his body, then he starts tickling his belly and it just goes from there. It only last about a minute, but I've never seen another kid do this.

tjmedrano

Asked by tjmedrano at 12:26 AM on May. 23, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son has never bitten his lip but he does tickle his own belly and he clinches his fist and jumps for joy but thats about it. he's always smiling when he does it, if your son seems angry when he's doing it then you might want to talk to his doctor about it and see what he/she says.
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 12:35 AM on May. 23, 2009