Cyber Cheating Husband

Hubby has been BUSTED cyber cheating. He claims it's just me chatting with chics I'm not actually meeting people. But the situation is this he has been in and out of the hospital since 2004 sick I been caring for him fighting for his being his nurse. all the responsiblity of the new house and bills all on me. I want to know is this because this is something he can control or is his just a douche and I need to chalk this up to trusting the wrong man with my heart?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on May. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• my ex did this then it went from internet to texting and naked pics on his phone from girls he met through online or naked pics on the comp of the girls that would get sent to him e-mails then later eventually full blown cheating it could just be that he is bored since he isnt working out doing much and trying to find ways to fill his time hopefully hes not like my ex. send dirty texts to one another so he dosent even need to talk to those ppl online anymore.
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 12:36 AM on May. 23, 2009

• okay that other comment was just rude! Must be the "other woman"! They all think that's the problem. But consider this:

Imagine this: You are ill, you can't do anything you used, and your SO is doing everything. You feel miserable about the situation, but you can't really do anything about it. Society may have taught you to believe that you should be more in control of the whole situation, you feel guilty that your wife has to do so much, when you feel like you should be providing for her. You fear that she is always going to see you as a burden or a dependent child. No matter what she says or does, you can't get that nagging feeling that you are not what she dreamed of when you married. Now, you can go online, and you do because you are bored, and you can be anyone you want to be. Its easy because there are no expectations and no pressure either. I am not saying that is what is happening, but it is a possiblity.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I AM WITH YOU THERE ON FULLY TAKING CARE OF YOUR HUBBY..I AM A MOTHER OF 3 KIDS A 10 YEAR OLD AND A SET OF TWINS THAT WILL BE 4..OUR LIVES GOT TURNED UPSIDE DOWN IN A QUICK HURRY..I FEEL FOR YOU I KNOW WHAT STRESS YOU ARE GOING THROUGH..AS FOR HIM CYBER CHEATING I DON'T KNOW REALLY WHAT TO TELL YA..SORRY!! ILLNESSES CAN CHANGE A MAN BELIEVE ME I KNOW..MY HUBBY HAS LIED TO ME SO MANY TIMES AND IT'S BEEN THAT WAY SINCE THEY HAVE HIM ON SO MANY MEDS AND HE RUNS OUT AND IS TRYING TO FIGHT A ADDICTION HE HAS NO CONTROL OVER..MY HUBBY IS VERY INSECURE WITH HIS SELF NOW I NEVER KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT..
    MAYBE YOUR HUBBY FEELS THAT HE CAN'T FULLY BE ATTENTIVE TO YOU THAT MAYBE SOMEONE HE HAS KNOW IDEA THIS PERSON IS THAT HE CAN PLEASE THEM..GOOD LUCK I WISH YOU THE BEST!!!
    TAMMSTWINS

Answer by TAMMSTWINS at 12:45 AM on May. 23, 2009

• ALSO KELLYBELLY86..IF YOU HAVEN'T LIVE IN THIS PERSON'S SHOES AND CAN'T SAY SOMETHING DECENT DON'T SAY IT AT ALL.............SOME PEOPLE JUST HAVE NO IDEA..
    TAMMSTWINS

Answer by TAMMSTWINS at 12:48 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Well, stop and think about what you could be doing better. I understand that times are tough, but are you taking that out on your marriage?
    Not that there's ever a good reason to do it, but if he's not getting love from his wife, he might get it somewhere else. As women we know, money and help around the house aren't always the "love" you need. And make it clear how you feel about this, that it's not OK.
    MonicaGellar

Answer by MonicaGellar at 12:53 AM on May. 23, 2009

• WTF you are a BITCH OP she is a loser don't listen to her and Kelli use spell check if you cant spell next time

Woah, maybe try a comma yourself. Maybe?...
    MonicaGellar

Answer by MonicaGellar at 12:56 AM on May. 23, 2009

• What part aren't you getting. Not getting love from his wife. I take care of him. He has been ill for some time now. He has been almost dead 2 times just this year alone. And to discover is jackass with the little bit fleeting moments he has well has the nerve the gaul to be cyber with chics while I am here taking him to appointments, running down specialist, chasing medical records changing his dressings sometimes 2x a day, administering his IV's 3x a day sleeping less than 4 hours a day and his has time to slitter off to cyber with anyone. And to be honest I threw things at the wall behind him when I confronted him. I wanted to cub him like a baby seal. Right now I am still raging. But me not being there for him is th eleast of his problems.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Ahhh, the high road.

How does it go? People in glass houses shouldn't something something.... I forget how it goes, do you remember? ;)
    MonicaGellar

Answer by MonicaGellar at 1:01 AM on May. 23, 2009

• You think finacial and physical help is all he needs?
    How often do you sleep with the man? Act like a loving wife? Men have needs honey, just like us.

Cyber is a new age form of masturbating, maybe he just needs to get love sometimes.
    MonicaGellar

Answer by MonicaGellar at 1:04 AM on May. 23, 2009

• monica and kelli are the same person

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on May. 23, 2009